Saturday, February 12, 2011

How about that weather

Jacket: Aritzia, Hoodie: American Eagle, Tank: Dynamite, Leggings: Garage, Boots: Go Jane

Today I woke up and the weather was not at its finest. Living in Vancouver that's what you get. Not if's, and's or but's. It's freezing! However, it is a perfect day to take your laundry over to the in-laws. If it were sunny I'm sure we wouldn't do such things.
I'm also talking to my Sissy on the phone. I've decided I miss her. We need to do a twin blog session soon. That would be soooo much fun. I already know she would love to. We are twins you know. 
Hope you're all having a good weekend so far!

4 comments:

  1. Cute!! Love you, guest post for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My twin daughters call each other sissy too (they are only 4). :-) I love your boots!

    Amber Lena Fashion Bargainista.com
    outfits for sale from $10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots!

    And yes, Vancouver weather can be frustrating! Rain and cold can chill you to the bones.

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look! i'm such a fan of boots, leggings, and a tee! so comfy and so chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!