Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Is it just me?





Cardi: F21, Button Up: Old Navy, Tank: Calvin Klein, Leggings: Garage, Boots: GoJane, Sunnies: Ray Ban
 Or does this happen to anyone that gets not such a nice comment about what your wearing. I suppose it's to be expected when you display your outfit for the world to see. Still hard to swallow though. How do you all deal with it? Sometimes I think I'm too sensitive.
On a better note, the Canucks are in the Stanley Cup finals! I wore blue colors in support of the team today since I can't wear my jersey to work. Actually,  I haven't worn my jersey throughout the playoffs because I am a titch superstitious. I'm sure many many Canucks fans are. Hey, it might just be me that has the Canucks win! *cough* No.

7 comments:

  1. Don't mind about the rude people.. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Personally I think you look beautiful in this outfit, love the combination with stripes and plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niice classic look :) Dont worry about the haters... whattt everr! :)

    http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gingham with the stripes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just scrolled through your photos and I can't imagine anyone EVER saying something rude about your outfits! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there's a difference between having a style opinion and being rude to bloggers. I personally don't mind if someone tells me that they don't like what I'm wearing. It's to be expected really with so many personalities/styles. What I don't condone are the personal attacks (there's no need for that).

    http://stylishlyshort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Vancouver making it to finals. I colored my nails blue in their honor! Love the gingham shirt - love how u styled it with stripes :)

    xoxo Nav

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!