Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Brandy Melville



 Top/Dress: Brandy Melville, Cardi: Thrifted,  Leggings: H&M,  Shoes: F21Jewelry: Micheal Hill/Aldo
Why on earth did it take me so long to really look in this store? I knew in the back of my mind that it was always on Granville, but I'd always skip it and go into Urban Outfitters which is right next door. However, a couple weeks ago my sister said she wanted to go so I went with her (it's right down the street from my work) and I also started to follow them on Instagram. I'm so glad I did. I'm in love with this store and the cute outfits they put together. A little on the pricey side for really basic items, but you can find some good stuff at reasonable prices. Like this "Jade Dress" which I scored for $32. It's so cute. You can't see it, but it's got an open back which I will love in the summer time when it's all hot and sticky and I'll pair it with some cute white shorts or something.
(Side note, I found a big hole in the dress today, I quickly ran over to the store to see if they'd do an exchange for me without my receipt, and they did!) 

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! I LOVE Brandy Melville. Their online store is kind of a mess, but the actual store is great. Such adorable stuff!

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Loving those booties! I have the same ones, but in a different color! I'm obsessed! lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com
    Blog, Inc. Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just ordered them in black and picking them up today!

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit! I am in love with your top/dress.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top/dress!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and blog.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Elegant in Oxblood'.
    Have a great weekend.

    XO
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Suits you very well!

    http://monicaharmony.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't gone into that store either. It's actually been a while since I've gone shopping on Granville at all.. I should probably get on that!

    Melissa
    miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So inspiring,honey!Absolutely love it;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!